Smile Hotel SPA offers you various health treatments performed by qualified staff. Below is a list of available treatments and their descriptions:
This treatment consists in precise radiation of tissues with the use of laser light with bio-
Pain relieving, anti-inflammatory, anti-oedematous, bio-regenerative, accelerating healing;
used in sports rheumatology, dentistry, dermatology, medical cosmetics
• spinal pain syndromes degenerative joint diseases
• chronic nerve inflammations
• difficult-healing wounds
• postoperative scars
• acute and chronic nephritis of the Achilles tendon
• joint twists
• back pain syndrome
• bone fractures
• painful elbow syndrome
• root pains and neuralgia
• muscle contractions}
Ultrasounds induce longitudinal mechanical waves, which cause pressure changes. Vibrations
in soft tissues cause increased temperature and accelerated microcirculation.
Intended use: relaxing, analgesic, improvement of microcirculation, increased elasticity of
collagen fibers, reduction of muscle tension, acceleration of healing, regeneration, increased
mobility of joints.
Muscle stimulation with impulse electric current. This treatment induces a controlled muscle contraction with the omission of part or all of the nervous system responsible for contraction under normal conditions.
It is widely used in neurological diseases, when the conduction of nerve impulses to the
muscles is disturbed. Improvement of muscle strength, blood circulation
TENS electrostimulation is a clinically proven, non-invasive and non-pharmacological analgesic therapy. It is widely used to relieve both chronic and acute pain.
• cervical spinal pains
• postoperative pains
• pains after amputations
• chronic pains in muscles and joints
• phantom pains
• neck pains
• fracture pains
• pains in tennis elbow syndrome and carpal tunnel syndrome
• other neurogenic pains (TENS impacts or high frequency pulses)
Iontophoresis is a good method of treating many diseases. First of all, it enables to use very strong doses of drug. It is advantageous that the gastrointestinal tract and, above all, the stomach do not participate in its absorption. Secondly, the healing effect of current itself is already therapeutic.
• for difficult union of fractured bones, vasomotor disorders, laryngitis – calcium
• for scars, cicatricial contractures – iodine
• for neuralgia – procaine (lignocaine)
• in case of inflammation of skin, soft tissues, small joints – hydrocortisone
• for difficult-to-heal ulcers, nail yeast – zinc
• in case of injuries, especially in athletes – voltaren gels (new method)
• eye inflammation – calcium with hydrocortisone (seals the walls of vessels and has an
anti-inflammatory effect) wet wrap is placed on the eye, thanks to which the drug
effect is much faster than drops or pills
Mud plasters are used for local wraps. Mud is a kind of medicinal peat with specific physicochemical properties. Therapeutic factors are estrogenic bodies, humic acids, vitamins, proteins, resins, waxes and tannins.
Mud has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, warming up, relaxing tissues, improves blood circulation.
• recovery period after injury or surgery
• joint degeneration
• stiffening arthritis
• appendicitis, uterus
• ovarian adhesions
• inflammatory liver diseases
• stomach diseases
Cryotherapy is a healing method whose essence is the cooling of the body surface with low temperature. Under such conditions, the blood circulation accelerates (it takes up to four times faster), which helps to cope with many ailments.
Cryotherapy affects the endocrine and immune system. It causes increased secretion of endorphins - hormones that have anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. In addition, muscle tone is reduced.
Make an appointment: Tel. 18 262 10 06 or 606 665 662, E-mail: email@example.com