Hotel Smile is a resort located in the picturesque, spa town of Szczawnica. It is located on the southern slope of Wysoka Góra (527 m a.s.l.) at the entrance to Szczawnica from Krościenko. Thanks to its location, Smile is a perfect starting point for the entire area, both towards the city center and further towards Jaworki, Homole Gorge and Biała Woda, as well as to the west towards Czorsztyn, Niedzica, and Kluszkowiec.
- Single, double, triple and quadruple rooms of the STUDIO type with bathrooms, balconies, equipped with TV sets and refrigerators and with access to WI-FI.
- Picturesque views of the mountains and views extending straight from the room's windows and balconies.
- Delicious continental breakfasts, good coffee and a wide selection of teas to start the day.
- A spacious elegant restaurant room with a panoramic view of the mountains.
- Every day, fresh Polish dishes in a traditional and modern way.
- Rafting on the Dunajec, hiking, biking escapades, climbing, quads and many other attractions.
- Hotel SPA with sauna and a wide selection of beauty and rehabilitation treatments.
- Regional mountain hut for special evenings.
- Playground and children's corner.
- Training and conference room and the opportunity to rent the entire facility ... and many other amenities for which it is worth spending non-working days at the Smile Hotel.
Smile is a hotel in the mountains for you!
Comfortable, well-equipped rooms of various standards allow you to choose the place best suited to your needs. Safe and attractive playgrounds await the youngest. We also offer individual childcare. A well-equipped hotel SPA means that lovers of rejuvenating relaxation will find a place for themselves. The hotel with a swimming pool in Szczawnica is an excellent choice for both winter and summer holidays. The proximity of the Pieniński National Park ensures a pleasant holiday surrounded by beautiful nature. A wide selection of hiking paths, bicycle paths located in a picturesque environment, ski runs and spa springs make it impossible to pass indifferently to Szczawnica, and guests come back here many times.
For our guests we have well-equipped single, double, triple and quadruple rooms. We offer four types of rooms: standard, lux, apartments and studio rooms. Some of them have a view of the picturesque Pieniny Karst and the famous Dunajec River. Some rooms have a balcony, thanks to which our guests can enjoy the wonderful landscapes of nature without leaving the hotel.more
Our menu includes delicious grilled dishes and sweet and dry pancakes, which are our specialty. In a subtle climate and with moody music, you should be tempted by aromatic coffee, served along with delicious homemade pastries. Parents with children will surely appreciate the amenities designed for them: high chairs or play area for children.
In the evening, after an eventful day, we invite you to our bar, where you can sample the drinks, spirits, snacks and order à la carte dishes. On the large TV, you can watch world news or exciting sporting events.more
We have prepared a range of wellness treatments for our clients. They will certainly provide valuable rest, and above all a whole new start for body and soul. These will include a number of health, rejuvenating and relaxing treatments, body, face, hands and feet treatments, and even a specially selected series of slimming treatments.
For each adult guest who has purchased a stay at our hotel, we have prepared a one-off SPA voucher for PLN 30.00 * to be used for face, body and massage treatments. Vouchers can be picked up at the hotel reception.
* - vouchers cannot be combined with other discounts and promotionsmore
Szczawnica is one of the most charming spa towns in Poland. Regardless of the season and way of spending time - active or recreational - it's hard to complain about boredom here. Our city is not only a health resort with interesting history and traditions, but above all an ideal place for active recreation throughout the year.
In spring and summer, the mountains invite to hiking and biking tours. Dunajec for rafting, rafting, kayaking. Winter is primarily winter sports: cross-country skis, ski slopes, sleigh rides in the White Water Reserve.